We're Hiring! Opportunity to Apply for Retail Store Manager
Come And Join The Team
Dear all avid outdoor adventurers,
We are excited to announce a new opportunity for a skilled and dynamic Retail Store Manager to join our team at Trek & Travel. If you dream of a career in a store filled with your favourite outdoor gear and brands, talking gear, dreaming of adventure and helping people get the right equipment to make their dreams come true – then this position could be for you.
Trek & Travel is one of Australia's leading independent outdoor retailers. We special in exceptional customer service and supplying premium brands and equipment for all things hiking, trekking and travel.
As a Retail Store Manager, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations, as well as long term projects and growth of our retail store. You will work closely with your team of staff in areas such as sales, inventory management, marketing and customer service to ensure that our store is running smoothly and efficiently. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all aspects of store operations, including sales, inventory, and customer service
- Developing and implementing strategies to increase sales and profitability
- Hiring, training, and managing a team of sales associates
- Ensuring that all store policies and procedures are followed
The ideal candidate for this position will have:
- A strong passion for the outdoors and experience using the equipment
- Previous experience in a retail management role
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- The ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
At Trek & Travel, we are committed to providing our employees with a supportive and inclusive work environment. We also encourage managers freedom and autonomy in creating their own path to achieve company goals.
If you are passionate about the outdoors, retail and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Retail Store Manager Application". We look forward to hearing from you!